English Revision – Week beginning the 18/05/’20
Students should revise course work outlined by individual teachers for summer assessments.
Coursework from the 5th May 2020
Coursework from the 27th April 2020
Please revise your completed novel.
As you revise make notes on; the opening chapter, the closing chapter, conflict in the novel, a character who has to make a difficult decision, and a major theme in the novel with a view to completing a Novel Question/Task next week.
Art teachers have assigned work directly to classes through teams
The Renaissance Period in Music
- Read pages 103/104 explain trio/quartet/barbershop quartet/chamber choir
- Pg 105-write 5 points on the Renaissance Period
- Explain madrigal/rondeau/ballade/German lied
- What does consort mean?
- What does range mean?
- Name 4 types of recorders
- What is the range of a descant recorder? Draw the lowest note and highest note on a stave.
Work is to be submitted on April 3rd by 11am.